Apple Store
Return to Main Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crest Whitestrips - Pro Effects


After hearing such good reviews on youtube about the Crest Whitestrips.. I thought it would be the greatest time to test them out since they were on sale the same week I was getting my braces removed after 2 dreadful years. To be honest, I never really smiled with my teeth much in pictures before I got braces.. I just never felt confident about my teeth ever since I was a little child. Ever since my grade 3 school picture, all my school pictures of me had my lips glued shut. But ever since I used the Crest Whitestrips.. I've been smiling nonstop in pictures and in person. Okay well.. maybe because my teeth finally look align for once in my life but the Crest Whitestrips has really boosted up the appearance of my teeth and the brightness of my smile. Here's the proof:

Day 1 (1st use): The day I got my braces removed. I did 2 uses, 1 hour (3o mins each)




Day 2 and Day 3 almost looks the same but trust me! It got slightly whiter.. It's just I rather not upload the larger size of the picture to avoid having my teeth right up next to your face =P I kind of slacked and did 1 use (30 min) each day.



Day 4 (1 use): I think I might stop using the whitestrips now.. My teeth looks really white in pictures and I don't want to make them TOO white.


Review: These whitestrips are not as easy to use as it sounds. I've heard many reviews of slipping, foaming, and sensitivity (which I was most scared of). Thankfully my teeth didn't turn sensitive on me after using this, however, it was completely hard to keep my lower teeth's strip on my teeth as it repetitively slipped off. I have heard the Advanced Seal version didn't slip as much but Pro Effects was of a higher quality in whitening, so I rather sit there without moving my mouth in any way for 30 minutes to avoid any slipping. The foaming was a bit disgusting.. but was expected. As you remove the whitestrips, the gel leaves this really gross sticky residue.. sorta makes it feel like you're trying to remove gum from your teeth. But no worries, after peeling off the strips, just rinse with water thoroughly and it'll all go away. Simple. Not completely time consuming. Most of all.. it whitened my teeth dramatically (definitely saw difference after the first day).

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment