Apple Store
Return to Main Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Maybelline's Pink Please VS Mac's Way to Love

Now.. a lot of people see the resemblance between Maybelline's pink please and Mac's way to love and since I had both of them I thought I would put them to the test myself.

Pink Please, Way To Love

Review: I won't exactly call them dupes.. more like sisters. They have the same family tint of pink but not the same shade. The difference in colors show more in pictures with no flash. The effect of them are very similar though. Mac's 'way to love' appears sheer and you should NOT expect it show up on your lips the way it appears in it's packaging unless you have pale lips to begin with. If you have pigmented lips, I would recommend getting Pink Please as it has better pigmentation yet not look extremely pink on your lips. As shown in the pics,Pink Please has a darker shade than Way to Love. I must admit they both look similar on the lips as they don't show up much on my pigmented lips unless you layer it on. But I honestly like pink please more because it just seems more moisturizing and it's more noticeable on my lips than way to love.

Rating (Pink Please) - 9
Rating (Way to Love) - 7

- these lipsticks would look good if you want punch of pink that does not over power nor take away from your natural lip color.

No comments:

Post a Comment