Apple Store
Return to Main Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baton Rouge

I haven't tried much restaurants with ribs and steaks, but I've heard too many good reviews that I fell in love with this place the first time I came here. The price can be a bit put-off (ranges $20-$35 range).. definitely not a place to go weekly for a student.. but I must say and warn you.. this place will be definitely having you crave for their food proportion 24/7! I was sad just leaving this place! Baton Rouge is really a place you've got to go to when you're hungry and got some money to splurge!
Rib Steak Sandwich + Fries (BEST DISH EVERRR) .
But dare to say.. my momma's homemade roast beef
sandwich is a great dupe as well. ^^
My friends ordered fried chicken / burger
with fries and coleslaw as side dishes.
This meal will definitely stuff you up to your stomach's desire. Even my friend who often feels hungry after a full meal couldn't finish her's! Definitely order your dish with side orders of fries + coleslaw ! (they are really tasty!). 

1 comment: