Apple Store
Return to Main Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fresh Waters

So instead of devoting my blog towards only beauty, I thought.. well.. why not just include a bit of the fun stuff I do during summer! I'm a big fan of going near waters as it feels so refreshing and I love to EAT EAT EAT. So the other day I went to Centre Island, which was a island situated near the Harbor Front in Toronto. You would need to travel in a ferry to get there, and when you do, it's an amazingly large park with surrounded waters from all directions. If only I did more research on the weather that day (heavy rain later through the day).. but nonetheless it was a great experience. I didn't get to go through the whole island due to the weather, but this sure won't be the last time I'll be visiting this place!
Ferry
View of downtown Toronto
Beach
And for the food lovers. We went to Jack Astor's afterwards for some pasta! (sorry forgot what this dish was called), but they do serve good food!
Don't judge! I love the extra dose of cheese on my food =D
Would really recommend trying their calamari.. deliciousss!
(sorry for the bad focus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment